Yes, really. We will bake, freeze and send our world-famous Runza® Sandwiches to your door. It’s like getting a letter from your grandma, if letters were delicious sandwiches.
Before you order, here are some important things to know:
- Sandwiches ship on Mondays. Orders must be received by Friday at noon (CST) to be included in the Monday shipment.
- Price includes three-day FedEx ground shipping. Click here to check shipping availability for your area.
- Each order of one dozen Runza® Sandwiches ships in a separate cooler (we currently have just one size of cooler), and there are not discounts for ordering more than one dozen at a time.
- USDA law prohibits reselling a meat product unless it is made in a USDA federally-inspected plant. Our signature Runza® Sandwiches are made fresh in our restaurants and therefore, by law, cannot be resold (even at events), either per sandwich or via a ticket.
- Seriously, you can get Runza® Sandwiches in the mail. This is not a joke. Pretty great, huh?
- Baking Instructions