Our relationship doesn’t end when the franchise agreement is signed. Here’s how we support each and every restaurant in the Runza® family.
Location Selection and Development
- Site Selection: We’ll help you analyze everything from traffic patterns to parking, visibility, size and building configuration to find the perfect spot for your restaurant.
- Location Development: We not only provide you with the blueprints for a prototype restaurant, but our on-staff design team will help you select furniture and décor for your store.
- Supply Purchasing Assistance: Runza® National provides Franchisees with specifications and names of approved suppliers for everything from equipment to signs to fixtures, ensuring you get the best prices on everything you need to create a successful Runza® Restaurant.
- Accounting Software and Practices: We provide each store with software to manage sales, accounting and bookkeeping reports, as well as all necessary forms and procedures.
- Marketing and Promotions: Our Marketing department creates local/regional advertising campaigns and promotional programs, and maintains our online properties.
- Image, Trademark, Logo and Operational Rights: Every Franchisee is granted the rights to use our Proprietary Marks (including certain trademarks, service marks, trade names and related insignia and logos) for promotions and sales, subject to approval.
Ongoing Training and Support
- Initial Training: You will be invited to attend Runza® University and receive in-store training outlined in our Process section.
- Ongoing Educational Training: We continually provide additional refresher training, programs and seminars to keep you and your staff sharp.
- Operational Manual: Franchisees have access to our Confidential Business Manuals and Confidential Electronic Materials, which contain the mandatory and suggested specifications, standards and procedures you need to know to operate a successful franchise.
- Personal Representatives: As questions or concerns arise, you’ll have a dedicated contact at Runza® headquarters in Lincoln, NE, available by telephone any time. Additionally, a District Supervisor will be assigned to your store for regular visits and assistance.